Informed consent for Parties with Purpose by Samwell Solutions, LLC
We ask you to read this with attention. We value a positive group atmosphere with respect and trust. Parties with Purpose is a skills training, it is not a therapy group. Because it is training that also has an impact on mind, body and brain, it is important for us and for you to be aware of your physical and mental health. We therefore ask that you do not leave out important information in the registration form and that everything is as complete as possible. Thank you.
While attending Parties with Purpose, your well-being and safety is important to us.
The hosts are there to facilitate only. We ask you to monitor your own physical and
emotional wellbeing during our events. By attending any of our events, you agree by
the below statements:
- I am participating in Parties with Purpose event of my own free will and accept total responsibility for my physical and emotional wellbeing at all times.
- I am in good state emotional, mental and physical health. I am fully responsible for all the emotions that I bring to any of the events.
- I am not under the influence of any drugs, medication or alcohol. If I am taking medication, I declare I will not discontinue that medication treatment for any reason related to Samwell Solutions, LLC or Parties with Purpose. I have been seen by a medical practitioner and have been advised that my participation in Parties with Purpose, will not cause me harm of any way (to myself or anyone else).
- I understand that the Parties with Purpose event is not a substitute for psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment of any type. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified mental health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or mental condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on our site, articles, email or during any of our events.
- I take full responsibility for seeking medical treatment, counseling or psychotherapy at my own cost for any emotional issues that arise during or after the event.
- I know that the Parties with Purpose event is a skills-training in setting boundaries with yourself and with others. I understand that in case I feel the inability, or I think that it is not advisable, to make use of the techniques or exercises in this training program, I can simply decide to dispense or not participate in the activities. I understand that I cannot hold Samwell Solutions, LLC or Parties with Purpose, or the hosts, accountable for any negative consequences.
- If at any time during the event I become distressed and emotionally overwhelmed, I will inform one of the hosts and leave the room if I feel the necessity.
- We are all here to learn more about the basics of boundaries together as a team, and we will encourage each other to create an environment conducive to learning. To have a constructive and useful outcome to our events (classes/ retreats), I will work with the group to achieve that.
- I will do my best to be honest and true to self and others. I will be non-judgmental when commenting, have respect for my own and other experiences, needs and priorities and expect the same in return.
- I will express any issues or concerns that I have about the event (course/ retreat), content or processes to the hosts rather than keeping silent or only talking to other participants or social media.
- The personal feelings expressed by others in the event (course/ retreat) are kept in confidence. It is crucial that you maintain the confidentiality hence:
- Any personal information that is discussed by the group is kept private.
- I will not directly or indirectly communicate or disclose in writing or orally or in any other manner, any information that is stated by another member of the group during or after the event.
- I will always talk from the first person from ‘I and my’ during sharing experience and discussion.
- I will use the information presented during this event to assist me in creating change in my life and for no other purpose and I am responsible for decisions made or action taken to implement such information, mentoring or guidance.
I informed Parties with Purpose team members in advance in case that I have a special diet. I understand that Parties with Purpose or Samwell Solutions, LLC will not assume any liability for adverse reaction to foods consumed.
I understand that the party gifts and giveaways are free and intended to enhance the teachings from the event. I agree not to hold Parties with Purpose or Samwell Solutions, LLC liable for any harm that may occur to myself or others, as a result of interacting with these items.
I understand that Parties with Purpose or Samwell Solutions, LLC, or its hosts and team members, cannot be liable for any accidents or injuries, or damages, of any kind, which can occur during or after a Parties with Purpose event.
I understand I am attending a Parties with Purpose event hosted by Samwell Solutions, LLC at my own risk. In the event of illness, injury, dismemberment or death, I will not, under any circumstances, hold Parties with Purpose or Samwell Solutions, LLC liable.
I understand and agree with the Terms & Conditions of Parties with Purpose.
I understand that in case of questions or concerns, I can always contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have read, understood and agreed with everything that has been written.
I would like to participate in Parties with Purpose!